What is PHP SourceGuardian Encoder?
Features Key the SourceGuardian Encoder :
– Powerful protection
SourceGuardian PHP Encoder protects your PHP scripts by compiling the PHP source code into a bytecode format, followed by encryption layers.
– New GUI Interface and command-line encoder
– Supported PHP Versions
– PHP Protection methods
To protect your scripts from unauthorized usage SourceGuardian for PHP has added features that can optionally lock your scripts to run only from predefined IP addresses, domain names or LAN hardware addresses (MAC).
SourceGuardian for PHP can also easily produce trial versions of your scripts by setting an expiry date for your PHP scripts or by limiting the number of days that your protected script will work. To protect against local date changes for trial versions of your protected scripts there is an option for time checking using atomic online time servers.
For larger projects SourceGuardian for PHP provides an option to protect an entire project so that all scripts used in the project will work only with other protected scripts. This way scripts may include a protected script from an unprotected script and this adds another level of protection.
Here is a sample list of protection features
- Locking to a specific date, with optional atomic online time server checking
- Locking to multiple domain names
- Locking to multiple IP addresses
- Locking to multiple LAN hardware (MAC) addresses
- Improved locking to a specific domain name with encryption. The domain name is used as a part of the key for encryption, so protected scripts may not be decrypted and run from another domain. This is very powerful
- Improved locking to an IP address with encryption. This is similar to the domain name locking but an IP address is used as a part of the key for encryption. This means that protected scripts cannot be decrypted and run from another IP address. Locking of an entire PHP project, so that no protected script can run if any other script is substituted â€¨with an unencoded one or encoded with another installation of SourceGuardian. This is ideal for â€¨protecting settings, passwords etc within a PHP project.
- Locking to an external license file produced by the built-in SourceGuardian license â€¨generator. This is ideal for creating protected scripts to be deployed to different users and it even allows you to assign different locking options to different users. The SourceGuardian license generator tool can run from the GUI or as a command line tool which adds another powerful element – It provides a method for licenses to be dynamically generated and this would be useful (for example) when selling scripts online.
- Locking protected scripts to work only online
- Custom text may be added to the generated license file
- You can now encode only files that were changed since your last encoding session
- PHP 4, PHP 5, PHP 7 support, including all the new language features
- Thread Safety support. SourceGuardian has a special version of its Loaders available for Thread Safety PHP installations
– Encoding of HTML templates and other non-PHP files
– Built-in support
What are you waiting for? We only accept payments in cryptocurrency.